The past couple have days have been rough. A couple over night drives and sleeping in the van. Drained me pretty good. My on stage energy has been at an all time low, as well as my mood. Tonight was pretty cool though. We actually hung out after the show with all the bands, went to Buffalo Wild Wings and a bar after. Everyone fought over the 3 girls that hung out. I've luckily realized that this is a waste of time. Beside that fact that any girl hanging out with 3 three bands is most likely lacking an interesting personality and the only skill they have in dropping names and getting drunk, you're going to end up frustrated. I just stay away from girls as much as possible on tour as "gay" as it sounds, I'd rather hang with the boys and cause trouble.
If I haven't mentioned the Evergreen guys are awesome dudes. We've started to hang with the other bands a bit. They seem pretty cool.
Anyway here's some pics
Evergreen Terrace w/ Brian Stage Diving

Acacia Strain
I hope coming home recharged your batteries. Seeing JPT on stage is one of my favorite things. This is what you fight for, this is what you want, so take it and enjoy it while you can.
ReplyDeletem.r.serious.